LISPRA is open to all Long Island communication professionals in education, school administrators, and staff who are responsible for public relations in districts, and anyone interested in advocacy on behalf of public schools through effective communication.
Membership is $50 per individual, per school year. Student memberships are $15 each. Institutional memberships are $50 and include one contact person to be listed in the LISPRA Directory and to be placed on the LISPRA Networking List (each additional representative to be listed will be charged the annual dues).
The Long Island School Public Relations Association is an organization comprised of public relations and communications specialists from school districts across Long Island focused on:
• Networking/sharing with members and expert guest speakers
• Developing strategies for passing budgets, dealing with the tax levy cap
• Disseminating positive news; creating support for public education against a backdrop of challenging headlines
• Sharing the most effective means of successful lobbying for State Aid
• Member support when dealing with communications during crisis
• Developing effective Social Media platforms
• Workshops to develop effective communication skills
Network with colleagues in school districts across Long Island.
Join LISPRA today!
Membership Contribution: $50 per individual payable to LISPRA